I love weddings, and photographing weddings, for so many reasons. The couple’s excitement, the milestone that the day represents in a family’s story, and the supportive and eclectic mix of guests who come together to celebrate. Close friends who see each other daily, relatives who see each other only occasionally, and many other combinations who have never met before but have this happy event in common. Each wedding is meaningful to so many people in so many ways. I use a combination of classic, documentary, and artistic photography styles to capture the beauty of the event by focusing on the feelings, the moments, and the details as they unfold throughout the day.
As your wedding photographer, I will first meet with you in person (or video chat if preferable) to understand what you see as the most important elements of your day. We will talk through scheduling, VIP guests, your vision for the day, and everything in between. Before the wedding, I will scout your location with an eye toward finding the best lighting and backgrounds, so when the special day arrives, the photography plan is already in place. With this foundation we will be able to remain flexible and capture the special moments as they unfold: the scripted, and especially the unscripted.
Full Wedding Packages starting at $2,000
- Full day of coverage (typically about 8 hours) customized to your wedding day, from getting ready to the final shots
- All images will be displayed in an online gallery for viewing, sharing, and printing
- Final high resolution gallery of images will be provided to you via online download
- Full rights to print and share your images
- Engagement sessions, albums, large or framed prints, and other add-ons available upon request
Custom and A La Carte Packages available upon request